Built to Hunt, Built Right.
Designed and built to be worked hard in the field, the DEG Field Pant blends traditional styling with advanced fabric treatments and enhanced durability. Our Field Pant is the perfect option for light to medium field use.
At Down East Gear, we log our fair share of time in the field. As a result, we set out to design and build what we believe to be one of the most comfortable and durable pair of field pants available. Suited for a wide range of outdoor environments and activities, our Field Pant was designed to keep you comfortable and to stand up to the daily grind. We have blended advanced fabric treatments with modern textiles to keep you comfortable and to provide you with superior protection whether you find yourself walking a dove field on opening day or dialing in your bow in your backyard.
We assure you that our Field Pant will be your go to.
Care | Cold Wash, Tumble Dry Low Heat for Minimal Shrinkage.
- Proprietary Nylon / Cotton Blend Shell Fabric Provides the Abrasion Resistance of Nylon with the Soft Hand Feel of Cotton
- Reinforced ,Double Layer Front Chap Panels and Scuff Guards for Enhanced Durability
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Optimer FreshGuard® Anti-Microbial Technology to Provide Superior Odor Control while in the Field for Extended Time Frames
- Optimer Adapt Technology to Regulate Body Temperature in both Cold and Hot Environments
- Reinforced Front and Rear Pockets
- Heavy Bar Tack Stitching on all Critical Stress Points
- Gusseted Legs to Provide Increased Range of Motion
- YKK Zipper
- Prewashed to Minimize Shrinkage
|Dimensions||18.5 × 15.5 × 3 in|
30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
R 32", T 35"
Waste fits true. Length runs long, but after a wash/dry cycle the inseam shortened significantly and the waste stayed true.
These pants are an enigma. Polished enough for dinner, drinks and long drives. Tough enough for the woods, wetlands or single digit high country trails. Stain resistant, easy to wash, great fitting for all day wear. They come full length, so take that into consideration they're plenty long. (I'm 6'5" 280) they will shorten in the dryer just about perfect, but I noticed no variation in the waist size afterward. The material Is amazing, very durable and does a great job of maintaining a consistent temperature some how. Top notch technology practical features. Worth Every penny, consider them an investment.
Light weight and breathable yet extremely durable. Will wear for both cold and warm weather hunts.
Purchased my first pair on pre-order. Have worn them now for over a month. Can’t say enough great things. Have ordered two more pairs. Nice work, Down East Gear.
Purchased the Regular Inseam. A bit long out of the bag. But after two washes and drying on regular heat, the length shrank about a half inch or so. The pants came with a care card which was helpful and a nice touch. Definitely dry them how you normally would before trying to hem length.