Built to Hunt, Built Right.
The DEG Brush Pant. Simply Stated, Our Field Pant on Steroids.
Designed and built to be abused in the field, our Brush Pant blends extreme durability and advanced fabric treatments with traditional styling. Our Brush Pants are the perfect option for heavy field use.
For our Brush Pant, we coupled the same styling and base fabric of our popular Field Pant with two (2) layers of 250d nylon on the front chap panels and the lower, rear legs. The reinforced nylon panels are treated with Dricomfort®’s GEO technology and Optimer FreshGuard®.
Whether you’re busting briar thickets chasing rabbits or handling retrievers, we assure you that our Brush Pant will be your go to.
Care | Cold Wash, Tumble Dry Low Heat for Minimal Shrinkage.
- Proprietary Nylon / Cotton Blend Shell Fabric Provides the Abrasion Resistance of Nylon with the Soft Hand Feel of Cotton
- Front Chap Panels and Scuff Guards Constructed with Double Layer 250d Nylon for Maximum Durability
- Nylon Fabric Treated with Dricomfort®’s GEO Technology
- Triple Needle Stitching on All Critical Wear Points
- Optimer FreshGuard® Technology to Provide Superior Odor Control while in the Field for Extended Time Frames
- Optimer Adapt Technology to Regulate Body Temperature in both Cold and Hot Environments
- Reinforced Front and Rear Pockets
- Heavy Bar Tack Stitching on all Critical Stress Points
- Gusseted Legs to Provide Increased Range of Motion
- YKK Zipper
- Prewashed to Minimize Shrinkage
|Dimensions||18.5 × 15.5 × 3 in|
30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
R 32", T 35"
Had the pleasure of wearing these on a bird hunt in Montana last week and they were fantastic. Most well built, comfortable, and durable brush pants I've ever worn. Thanks DEG for making another quality product. Highly recommend these to anyone who plans to hunt through thick cover!