Built to Hunt, Built Right.
The Evolution of the Precision Hunting Rifle Case.
Inspired by the need to provide unparalleled soft case protection for our precision rifles, Down East Gear’s Torque™ Rifle Case is one of the most advanced and feature rich rifle cases on the market. At DEG our long guns are not just rifles, they're complete systems. Each component, part, torque level and load spec is highly calculated. There is nothing overlooked, which is the same approach we take with all of our technical products.
The DEG Torque™ Case is no exception. Leveraging the advice and input from experienced military operators, renowned gunsmiths, and professional hunting guides, DEG developed the Torque Case to provide our customers with a highly durable, professional grade, 360⁰ protective case designed around modern, precision hunting and target rifles. After two (2) years of extensive prototyping, DEG is proud to bring our Torque Case to market.
The DEG Torque Case is the solution for serious hunters and marksmen who demand professional grade protection for their precision hunting and target rifles.
- Oversized Construction to Accommodate Tactical Turrets and Suppressors
- Accomodates Complete Rifle Systems up to 52" in Length
- Integrated, Internal PALS Loops and Straps to Secure Rifle from Movement
- 3/4" Thick XPE Foam with EVA faces Provides Critical 360 Degree Protection
- Optic Bumper at the 12 O'Clock Position Secures Turrets and Glass
- Waterproof Coated 1000d Cordura® Exterior Fabric (Coated on both First and Second Surfaces)
- 3350d Ballistic Nylon on Stock and Barrel End to Provide Maximum Protection to Both Ends of the Case
- YKK AquaGuard® Zippers on Main Compartment and Pockets
- Custom, Oversized Zipper Controls for Easy Access in Low Light and Cold Conditions
- Integrated Zipper Control Housings to Provide Maximum Protection and Security (side pocket housings include integrated drains to prevent water build up)
- Premium Non-Corrosive DuraFlex® Hardware throughout to Combat Abuse
- Two Large Pockets for Key Essentials including Box Ammo, Suppressors, Fix It Sticks, Rangefinders, Digital Ear Pro etc.
- PALS Loops (Molle Compatible) Integrated on Exterior Wall of Rear Large Pocket for Customized Storage
- Heavy Bar Tack Stitching on All Critical Stress Points
- Hand Straps Crafted of Heavy, Industrial Grade Webbing
- Shoulder Harness Crafted of Heavy, Industrial Grade Webbing with an Integrated, Composite GT COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle for Ease of Handling and Carrying
- Belly of Case Reinforced with Industrial Grade Webbing for Superior Abrasion Resistance
- Oversized, Reinforced Pull Handle on Stock End for Easy Control of Your Case in the Truck, Side by Side, Box Blind or Boat
- 600d Nylon Water Resistant Interior Liner
- Reinforced Barrel Loop for Vertical Storage
| Please Note | FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL GUN CASES.
After heavy field use, we recommend rinsing your case as well as brushing away mud and dirt with a soft brush. The 1000d Cordura® and 3350 ballistic nylon exterior is extremely durable; however, proper care will significantly reduce wear.
|Dimensions||54 × 14 × 5 in|
I called your company & left a message to give me a call back, but nobody returned my call… It’s a super nice gun case, but just feel it needs to be larger….. too small for my gun, but decided to keep it, in that it fit my sons gun nicely.
The rifle case works perfect for my Weatherby Mark 5. The designers thought of everything - sturdy zippers and pulls, and the outside pouches are a few of my favorite details. The case was shipped and showed up on time. Great service!
This is by far and away the best rifle case I have ever purchase. The attention to detail is incredible. I know my rifle(s) will be safe is this case!!!
I stumbled upon Down East Gear while Google searching images for a scoped rifle case to fit and protect my new Proof Elevation MTR 6.5CM, 24” Barreled Rifle, topped off with Vortex Razor HD Gen III, 6-36x56 glass. The price for the Torque Case was a bit more than I had intended to spend, but I took the leap based upon Down East Gear’s Veteran Navy Seal Ownership, Hardcore Hunting and Tactical Focused Product Design and Application, and Veteran and Hunting Sponsored Support they provide. Trigger pulled, I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase decision - Worth every penny:)
The look and build quality (1000d Cordura and 3350 Ballistic Nylon, with reinforce zippers) on the Torque Rifle Case is second to none, in my humble opinion - If you’re looking for a high quality, tactical “soft sided” scoped rifle case to accommodate even a large scoped rifle rig, and not wanting to settle for an industrial looking, cumbersome hard case, look no further! The Velcro straps provided internally keep the rifle securely affixed inside, while the thick padding and strategic reinforced design give me 100 percent confidence that my expensive rig will be well protected during range outings and hunting trip transports (non-airline - As I would still opt for a locking hard case when traveling by commercial air - visualizing trunk monkey baggage handler;)
If I could change anything on the Torque Case design, it would be adding a shoulder (backpack) strap option to the back of the case, for more ergonomic ease of carry when schlepping additional gear to and from during those logistics intensive trips. Otherwise, Home Run, Down East Gear!
One Extremely Satisfied Customer!
Mike - Granbury, TX
Navy Veteran and Avid Hunter
I hope you’re enjoying your Torque Case this hunting season. Quick note to say how much we appreciate your review and your support. Customers like you help small businesses like ours grow and succeed. We’re committed to quality and functionality and sincerely appreciate your trust and confidence in us. Lastly, thank you for your suggestion regarding the pack straps. We’ve noted it.
Always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.