Built to Hunt, Built Right.
Hunt after hunt, season after season, The Heavy D™ Floater Bag is built to hunt hard. As with our other technical cases and bags, we painstakingly analyzed every material, hardware component and stitch on this bag to bring one of the most durable and well-built decoy bags to the market. Show your decoys some love with Down East Gear’s Heavy D Floater Bag.
- Waterproof Coated 1000d Cordura® Exterior Fabric (Coated on both First and Second Surfaces)
- XPE Foam Padded Exterior Walls on Both Sides for Comfortable Carry and Floatation
- Premium Non-Corrosive DuraFlex® Hardware throughout to Combat Moisture, Salt and Abuse
- Shoulder Harness Crafted of Heavy, Industrial Grade Webbing with an Integrated, Composite GT COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle for Ease of Handling and Carrying
- 6 Heavy Duty D Ring Attachments to Customize Shoulder Strap Configuration and to Provide Extreme Flexibility for Gear Attachment
- Hand Straps Made of Heavy, Industrial Grade Webbing with Integrated Attachment Loops
- Heavy Bar Tack Stitching on all Critical Stress Points
- Industrial Mesh Drain on Bottom
- Holds 12 Magnum Floaters, 24 Standard Floaters (most brands) and up to 36 Small Duck Floaters
Note: After use in saltwater environments, we recommend rinsing your Heavy D™ Floater Bag with fresh water and hang dry. In muddy timber and swamp environments, we recommend rinsing your bag as well as brushing away mud and dirt with a soft brush. The 1000d Cordura® exterior is extremely durable; however, proper care will significantly reduce wear.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 8 in|