Built to Hunt, Built Right.
The Evolution of the Performance Shotgun Case.
Inspired by January hunts in Core Sound North Carolina, one of the harshest waterfowl environments on the East Coast; Down East Gear’s Inertia™ Shotgun Case is one of the most advanced and feature rich shotgun cases on the market. In 2019, we launched the design process and painstakingly analyzed every component, fabric and functional feature of our case. Compromise was not an option. After two (2) years of prototyping and testing, we finally brought to market a shotgun case that blends extreme durability and professional grade features with a highly water-resistant main compartment and dual side pockets. DEG’s Inertia shotgun case is the answer for all hunters desiring to provide their shotguns with the ultimate protection to and from the hunt.
- Accommodates Shotguns up to 52" in Length
- XPE Foam with EVA face Provides Critical Protection and Floatation
- Waterproof Coated 1000d Cordura® Exterior Fabric (Coated on both First and Second Surfaces)
- 3350d Ballistic Nylon on Stock and Barrel End to Provide Maximum Protection to Both Ends of the Case
- YKK AquaGuard® Zippers on Main Compartment and Pockets
- Custom, Oversized Zipper Controls for Easy Access in Low Light and Cold Conditions
- Integrated Zipper Control Housings to Provide Maximum Protection and Security (side pocket housings include integrated drains to prevent water build up)
- Premium Non-Corrosive DuraFlex® Hardware throughout to Combat Moisture, Salt and Abuse
- Heavy Bar Tack Stitching on All Critical Stress Points
- Hand Straps Crafted of Military Grade Webbing
- Shoulder Harness Crafted of Military Grade Webbing with an Integrated, Composite GT COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle for Ease of Handling and Carrying
- Belly of Case Reinforced with Industrial Grade Webbing for Superior Abrasion Resistance
- Oversized, Reinforced Pull Handle on Stock End for Easy Control of Your Case in the Truck, Side by Side, Boat and Blind
- 600d Nylon Water Resistant Interior Liner
- Two Pockets for Key Essentials including Shot Shells, Chokes, Bore Snake, Oil Cloth, Ear Pro etc.
- Gusseted Pocket Design to Provide Easy Access to Contents with Gloved Hands
- Reinforced Barrel Loop for Vertical Storage
| Please Note | FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL GUN CASES.
After use in saltwater environments, we recommend rinsing your DEG Inertia™ Case with fresh water and hang dry. In muddy timber and swamp environments, we recommend rinsing your case as well as brushing away mud and dirt with a soft brush. The 1000d Cordura® and 3350d ballistic nylon exterior is extremely durable; however, proper care will significantly reduce wear.
|Dimensions||54 × 12 × 5 in|
Great piece of gear. Used for a 28” Benelli SBE3. Fits perfect! Zipper appears to be waterproof and material is solid. This case should last longer than the shotgun from my first impression.
Having worn out several retail store gun cases, I decided to give Down East a try. Very impressed with the design and rugged construction. Worth the extra money. Already have my next two gun cases on my wish list.
We appreciate your business and feedback very much. Thank you.
I will tell you that it took me a while to pull the trigger, no pun intended, on this case due to the price. I was comparing this case to others on the market at much lower prices. Once I received this case, I was blown away by the quality and well thought out design of this case. It is fantastic! Spend the money and get this case, you won’t be disappointed!
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your Inertia Case and the opportunity to have earned your business. Thank you.
Carries like a soft case, protects like a hard case. Extra pockets were designed by someone who actually knows what you want to put in them (like chokes and tools). It looks at home in a truck, at a tactical shoot or in a fancy skeet club. The shoulder strap buckle seemed like a feature I didn't need, but I find myself buckling it into truck racks and UTV bars to make sure it doesn't blow into mud or fall off on the trail. It's not cheap, but it is looking like the last case ill need or want from my limited use so far.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your Inertia Case and thank you for providing us with the opportunity to earn your business. You’re spot on with regards to the GT Cobra Buckle on the shoulder strap. Your use of the buckle is one of the primary reasons we incorporated that feature into the overall case design (same with our Torque Rifle Case). Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any question or comments down the road. Best, Ward
Case seems to be made very well. My shotgun fits in it nicely.